Friday, June 24, 2011

A Blog to watch...

I want to make a special mention of what Tony Pallotta is doing on his blog http://macrostory.com/. First he is doing an exceptional job. I truely is amazing what happens and can happen in the blogging community where people generally work for free or very little compensation. Tony is an example. He blows away analysis by the big firms and he posts when you want to see it not a few weeks later like Goldman Tax likes to do. He does end-of-day wrap ups and economic data analysis all delivered with a generous helping of common sense and objectivity...but not without opinion. Most blogs I have seen attempt to tell you want you want to hear...something for everyone..."The market could go up...or it could go down..." as some fairly prominent analysts I know continue to trumpet so that they can keep getting paid while offering little of value. Tony does nto dot his...he says it as he sees it - and he is objective. I recommend that you all put this blog on your watch list and read it regularly. I do not read very many blogs for market analysis because I find it very noisy and distracting, but I do read Tony's regularly.

Here is the link again... http://macrostory.com/
 
© 2009 m3, ltd. All rights reserved.