Friday, June 11, 2010

Market has a deep bid going on

If this is true then my previous right shoulder situation looks probable...given the demand for leveraged risk...this paints an interesting picture...RISK ON looks like its back for a little bit...could be a couple of weeks required to set this right shoulder...from my previous WEDNESDAY, JUNE 9, 2010 post: Click here to refer to it.

The market is not obligated to go up...but until the RVS daily swing systems take shorts...up or sideways is the path of least resistance near-term.

11:30 pm: I wanted to add one thing to this post...and that is  that what bothers me about this is that the buying demand for levered risk was just too strong/extreme. It was really strong and it has me wondering what's or who's motivating this move...though we can probably guess that JP and Goldman tax ad putting some that that fresh Fed/Government money to use. How surprising?
 
© 2009 m3, ltd. All rights reserved.