Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Market update

I would like to reiterate the status of the market is BIAS SHORT. However, we are at major support levels, if they hold then the systems are setup to short a significant bounce. That bounce, ironically would be a right shoulder. I am watching these daily swing systems closely. I believe that when they call the short it will be  doozey...I will post that short when it happens...here are the charts for your reference.

I would like to point out that for some reason in the trade stats...I lost the margin requirements therefore the position sizes are not reflected correctly....meaning avgSize and minSize and maxSize...all else is correct. I have included a chart which reflect the system stats correctly below. Click on it for a detailed view.

 
© 2009 m3, ltd. All rights reserved.